Jump to content

No Permission to see forum posts but patron backer


kleyten
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, i am a Patron backer and i dont have access to the full fourm. one guy send me a message with a forum post on landing gears but it says that i dont ahve permission to see it. How can i get access to the forums?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, kleyten said:

Hey guys, i am a Patron backer and i dont have access to the full fourm. one guy send me a message with a forum post on landing gears but it says that i dont ahve permission to see it. How can i get access to the forums?

It may take some time to get your community status updated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ACG_Scott said:

It may take some time to get your community status updated.

im a patron backer since yesterday^^ i hope it wont take long then :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kleyten said:

im a patron backer since yesterday^^ i hope it wont take long then :D

Give it a week and I am sure you will be fine. In worst case scenario you can always DM a community manager or contact support :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ACG_Scott said:

In worst case scenario you can always DM a community manager or contact support :)

Even if that fails, then you can contract a bounty hunter. In the end, you are in Dual Universe, you know...

^_^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kleyten said:

im a patron backer since yesterday^^ i hope it wont take long then :D

If you are really in a hurry, you can email support and ask nicely for them to give you access. I bought patron access today and I was able to get forum access an hour later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...