Player Syncing Question

Ritalin

How in-depth is the player sync going to be?

For example, Say I'm cruising through space heading towards my companies large carrier ship, I set down on a designated landing pad and disembark.

All my other friends and acquaintances have already landed and are gathered around a room and are planning/scheming/etc.

I'm told that we're about to go to warp and off we go, several thousand AU/s across the galaxy.

The questions are,

• Will the server and clients sync the client, players, ships, objects etc on that large carrier be able to safely travel with everyone aboard?

• If so, are you planning to make it a "latching" system or a contact system? (Pilot comes in hot and crash lands on the deck and cannot latch to the carriers deck)

• Will there be proximity audio from other players, radios (frequencies?) or long distance text messaging system?

• Are you planning to have multiple servers for different regions of earth? (combating language barriers, delay and sync issues)

The large group of players that I'm associated with are probably willing to ditch star citizen for this (providing you don't go stupid an make too many stretch goals and never release)