BP of character(font) set

Halberd

I had a BP with many character sets that I had purchased and used in the past, but lost it when I moved my base to another planet. I have been looking to purchase it again, but cannot find it. If you have any information that it is still available, I would appreciate it if you could let me know. Thank you.

9 hours ago, Halberd said:

I had a BP with many character sets that I had purchased and used in the past, but lost it when I moved my base to another planet. I have been looking to purchase it again, but cannot find it. If you have any information that it is still available, I would appreciate it if you could let me know. Thank you.

i think VR is called "the block" by Metallical or something like that. if you can't find it, contact me in-game as i also have many fonts, i just haven't setup sales for fonts.

9 hours ago, Sethioz said:

i think VR is called "the block" by Metallical or something like that. if you can't find it, contact me in-game as i also have many fonts, i just haven't setup sales for fonts.

Thanks for the information on "The Block" ! There is more variety than when I purchased them, but these are exactly the font sets I was looking for. I don't see these BPs for sale here, is it possible to purchase them by contacting you? 

Only the latest font set 5.0 is not yet sold by BP, but the others seem to be available here.

Thank you. Now I can make progress in building.

Edited by Halberd
Correction of mistake