Minor additions.

reggamm

Even if the developers do not read the forum, I will still share my small wishes for improving the gameplay.

1. Corporate wallet.
    For legates in the corporation, give the option of installing a default wallet. So that all operations, purchases in the market, and payment for missions come from the corporation's wallet and rewards are also placed in the default wallet of the corporation.

2. Grouping elements
    I'm sure this has been written about many times, but still add to the game the ability to combine objects into groups for their movement, rotation, reflection in construction mode.

3. Vertex editor
    While working with the vertex editor, make the adjacent voxels translucent. And the one with which the direct work takes place is tinted with a different color.

4. In the building mode, in the selected area, it is possible to replace certain voxels with others, and not as it is now. It would be nice to have the possibility of such a replacement in the entire structure at once, and not just when deploying from a bluprint. This would facilitate the work of repainting the structure.

5. Add the ability to hide the vertical grid of territories, but leave the boundaries of territories on the minimap.

6. Calibration of miners.

2 calibration buttons. The first one is like today, with all the animations and emissions of ore to the surface. The second is quick. I pressed and according to the talents it was calibrated by 50% and by 25% if calibration is through a surrogate. let it be a one-click calibration.