Splitting stacks in market

soros001

Ok so I read the rules and it said "no necro posting on threads over 2 months old." So I'm opening a new thread on the same topic.

We need to be able to split stacks remotely at markets. I buy stuff remotely and get it shipped in most of the time. This presents certain frustrating problems.

1. If I buy a large stack of something, and want to split it into smaller, quickly moved lots for hauling missions; I can't, without physically going to the place myself; which then defeats the purpose of setting up a mission to have it moved.

2. If I want to split a stack of something I own remotely, so I can setup a hauling + sell mission FOR THAT QUANTITY; once again, I can't, without physically going there myself; once again defeating the purpose of setting up the mission in the first place.

I know you could just say "Well, why don't you go there yourself then?" My response is "No, I get stuff from all over the area, and if I have to pickup everything myself I would be doing nothing but flying between worlds. It's more valuable to me to have someone ship it while I work on what I'm building. If I spend 30mins going to pick something up and my production breaks down 1min after I leave, I won't know for 30mins and could lose hundreds of thousands. This is an example of course, but what if I'm halfway there?".

I would suggest (because contructive feedback is always helpful) that there be a option in the pop-up menu for "split stack" that will split into 2 quanities with the amount specified. with a specific disallow for the trigger that makes it post on the market. Hope this helps.