Ok, Let's VOTE on VOTES!

DigitDS

I really do like the organization skills.  There are a couple of things I like to see at launch.  I like the organization to be more settings involved.   One example is the Voting System.  The org I will be forming will be more interactive if we can use the voting system more often and will more votes mattering.   For example:  right now I see the votes are consistent with only 2 vote to pass.  I feel the amount of votes allow or need to pass should be set with the legate who makes the vote.  If we have two legate this is wonderful system but we will be planning to have up to 12 legate which means I would like all twelve to have a say in the vote.  How hard would it be to add a number of votes option while making the vote.  or a setting in the general org that can change the 2 vote to 13 votes allowing everyone to participate in that vote.   I also see that the voting system is limited to org basic structure,  promote, demote, kick and such.  I would like to see a custom vote setting which will allow us to vote on any custom idea we have for the organization.  For example:  we want to expand our mining efforts.   should we place a territory marker on madis or moon 1?  

This will allow more interaction within the org and have a record of what we approved and unapproved in the org log.  I think this feature will add more interaction in the org for players and help structure the focus of the overall org.

So what do you say?  Is it time to vote on this?

DigitDS out