True docking station

Novean-119644

Docking station  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like an actual docking station?

Dear NQ and player base,

I would very love to have ability to dock my ships safely inside the station.
It can be instanced or just virtual. 
I'm referring to the station that works like in Eve Online, Starbase, Elite Dangerous, Star Citizen or most of other spaceship games.

Can be even just a special platform or special docking bay that takes my ship to not visible parking where my ships are simply not loading for me anymore.
My ever growing collection of ships is already causing me performance issues, and i also have the same issue with other big collection places like market 6 or Captain Customs.
Adding system like this would allow us to safely store our ships, unload heavy burden for pcs and internet, because it keeps loading them all the time and i also believe this would help servers as well.
On top of it i could delete most of my platforms and stay with small base instead of forcing to build long and wide platforms for ships.
Adding similar system to market would also be nice, so you no longer would have to deal with left constructs, just make everyone dock their ship and make them disappear from other players sight, until they undock.
What do you guys think?
Do you want that?
NQ can you do it?

image_2021-10-06_005811.png