Idea to make the custom image review process efficient, fast and cheap

Lukyi1337

The custom image review process is very inefficient and i think very costly and time consuming for the NQ-Team.

So i have an idea to make the process faster and efficient.

It could work with this rules:

1. If you want to upload an Image you have to Review a number of Images from another Players.

2. The Review Process is determinded by a detailed Codex of allowed/disallowed Ingredients of an Image. 

If a Player wants to upload an Image he has to read it and make a Test (questionnaire) to insure he has read the Codex.

3. The Review Process:

A Player want to upload his own made Logo

-> he goes to the Website/Ingame Review Section in order to get his own image approved

-> As exchange of his Review work he can take his own Image to the Review Process

On the Website/Ingame Review Section now;

-> He gets a number of Images to review from another Players and have to approve the Codex Compatibility of this images with a questionnaire.

-> After he done this he can upload his own image to the review process

->This new image would be approved by the next Player who wants to upload his Image

I think its kind of intuitive, easy and effective, it is inspired by the Overwatch Anti-Cheat System in Counter-Strike.

Some advanced thoughts/possibilities with that:

-U could score a Reviewer lower/higher based on his accuracy of codexcompatibility in previous Reviews (less/more needed Player approvements for an Image)

-U can adjust the Codex/Questionnear if needed

-Its a circle and self learning System (Authors have to Review Images and make the Images)
-With some easy probability calculations and thresholdvalues an Image can be approved based of the questionairse
-NQ-Team have more time to concentrate on other things