Multiple low effort QoL feature requests

Guest Convoy

1. Add option to change text size in settings (text size is quite tiny on my monitor)

2. Allow players to resize windows that pop up often and store the last window size players set. I.e. I open a scanner results page quite a lot, I'd like to resize it so all the ores are visible without scrolling.

3. Add a bookmarks option to the Mark Management (alt-v) page. Additionally bookmarks should show up on the minimap in the top right.

4. Allow square or circle option of minimap in top right (alternatively, add an option to let players manipulate their player hud with lua as well!)

More medium effort suggestions:

5. If you don't want players to place down dynamic cores with scanners to cheese scanning without a ship, require a 15m 'warm up' after scanners are placed down for the first time, to discourage instant placement of territory scanners to scan.

6. Add a 'copy results' button to scan results page, for much easier import of scan results into a spreadsheet.

7. Add a hotkey to let players set a bookmark while looking somewhere. (Very useful when mining)

Just various things I've come across while I have been playing. Hope you guys are all doing well.

-Convoy