Mining underground and above + scanner

Ashantiavi

I got some ideas:

1- don't show ore veins on the scanner if it's at your neighbors place "see pic below"

2- if you mine the whole veins underground please let it not show up anymore on the scanner otherwise you will be going there a few times while their is nothing there.

3-if you find a a big vein of ore please - if possible of course - put a number how much ore there is on the vein what will be going to lower every time you mine it until its empty, so you know you have the whole vein and nothing is left.

4- to mine above would be easier if there was a button you could press that makes the name appear on the rocks so it easier to find the specif ore rock you need because now your looking some times for hours to find 1 specif ore like for example bauxite what is very similar to hematite, i know when you put the mouse on the rock it also shows the name but it takes time, its not instant

5- if in the future you going to make all the ore re-spawn underground please also close all the wholes that are made where the ore spawns not every where.

coal found in neighboar aswell as my place..png

Edited by Ashantiavi
was a word wrong