Trying to replace lost default inventory

Greydog

Last night I got teleported out into space while doing the building tutorial. After an 1 1/2 hours floating with no help I decided to force a respawn which deleted all but the most basic items in my inventory.

As I wasn't that far along in the game I asked for a character reset and the NQ staff obliged.  This only reset the character appearance not the progress so I was stuck in the tutorial building unable to progress and reclaim the items given to me during the tutorial. With that I used "pg down" to advance thru the tutorial so I could exit the building.

I was able to claim my plot on sanctuary before this ordeal started and I was given back my repair tool by NQ staff so I don't need to replace that or the STU (I think that's it's name) I was also given an extra 100k while I was logged out over night. So I just finished spending 250k buying the parts I need to replace my speeder. (I have 40k left over)

SO now I am left with trying to determine what I am still missing ..the only thing I'm sure i'm missing is the respawn unit thing they give you during the tutorial and I have an empty planetary tool slot that was full yesterday ...beyond that I have to idea what I am missing. I was hoping it would be possible to have someone post a screenshot of what is in there just after the point where the land on sanctuary is claimed.

Here is a screen of what I have after buying the parts I need for the speeder. If someone could point out what I am missing that would be appreciated as well.

du-inv.jpg

Thanks