Bug with Builder Tutorial

Corvstar

Issue: Was disconnected during tutorial and ejected into deep space

Summary I was completing the building tutorial and was disconnected. On relog found myself in deep space off-map.  I had to force respawn which crashed the game again, and then logged into to the resurrect pad without the 120k h worth of items I had bought before the tutorial.

Reproduction Steps 
  • Buy shopping list for basic tutorial.
  • Proceed to building tutorial
  • Proceed to part of tutorial regarding selection cut and paste.

Actual Result
Can't reproduce because I don't have enough money left to complete the tutorial after the first time.

Expected Result
Continuation of the tutorial.

Forum Posts
One other post with no helpful information, just whining about the same bug.

Crash Dumps
No crash, just a disconnect and then huge displacement of player character.

System Specs : 32GB RAM, Intel i7 six core, 6GB VRAM

I have the same issue. Stuck in space at the moment. It happened when I left the building tutorial building to go to the other building.

The first time there was water outside and I already wondered how I should get to this other building. I jumped into the water and tried to place a core but that didn't work. So I chose force respawn from the menu and the session ended. The next time there was a desert outside so I was happy that I could complete the tutorial that time, bit no: After leaving the building I got thrown into space. I can't locate my position on the map, I only know that I am about 420 su away from the sanctuary moon. I wrote a ticket to get rescued, because I don't want to lose my inventory because of a bug in a tutorial.