some tips and tricks for easier DU

klobber

Hi all, welcome to the game !

let us help each other and make the start easier for all.

Mining tricks:

-      Use the middle mouse button for automatic mining, scanning, no need to get hand injuries.

-      Use alt-scroll to change between 50m and 300m+ scan range

-      The mining sphere is bigger than the scanner sphere, so , you can choose the mining tool to get to the field much faster and easier , just go back to scanner tool now and then while digging.

(ctrl-scroll makes the sphere bigger)

-       If you run out of inventory space, just put a huge craftjob (as much as you can) then you get more space in your inventory.

-       If the scanner shows you an orefield but you know that everything is gone, it might be possible that there is more in your neighborhood, relog and you get rid of ghostfields (server delay)

Flight tricks:

-    Since the flight is handled in the client, you can have a sudden stop by just quitting the game (alt-F4 , relog) or force respawn. (i wouldn't recommend force respawn, since then you loose your nano content)

so if you approach the ground with 500 km/h dont be shy and quit the game , relog and be happy .

-   if your speeder doesnt fly, use the RMB on your seat,  look for autoconfiguration and choose flight

and , may be you place the stabilizers like wings, by default they show into the sky...

to be continued.....

Fell free to correct me,  and place your own trick here !

Mining tricks:

-    Once you have managed to get

1. a container on your ship

2. got a resurrection node

3. mastered the talent to reach your linked container far away

then you can mine into the linked container and might go up to surface in a second by force respawn. ( Attention, there has to be no mass stuff in your nano !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)