Congrats on the Beta release! VR, Video Broadcasts and other questions about the future

MaxxOfReplayableGames

Congratulations on the beta release! I'm pretty new to DU, but absolutely loving it so far.

The roadmap sounds very exciting and on point, but I wanted to ask about a few things that (understandably) weren't on there.

VR
This game seems extremely ambitious and future facing. It seems absolutely perfect for VR. Are there any plans or discussions about adding VR support (including hand use) to the game after it's out?

Broadcasting

With the game's phenomenally dynamic economy, entertainment and live events are sure to eventually be a big draw. Are there any plans to add video camera-like constructs that would allow broadcasting to screens outfitted with the proper links or antenna configurations?

Lua Predictive Syntax / Compile Button

The Lua implementation is absolutely brilliant and has already produced player made constructs I wouldn't have thought possible in a game like this. While it's already pretty easy to get started and write Lua in game, I would love to have some syntax hints and a way to compile and test the code's syntax w/o exiting the control. Any plans to add these things specifically?

Player Contracts

The roadmap mentioned in game events and smaller scale timed player jobs. Along those lines, would it be possible to arbitrate our own events, contests, etc through more general contracting? Potentially with many players at once? Example: Give preset award for any player who performs conditions X,Y and Z (out of a limited set of players, at least).

Again, HUGE congrats on the beta! Very excited to get more familiar with the game!