Half Life Combine Guilds?

PvtGrumpy

Far as I know, none of the current organizations is going for that specific theme (did a shallow check + a keyword search). However, some larger orgs are planning to build fairly massive cities, so suggesting a citadel-styled building might work if you join their cause. 

There is also at least one org (DU Constructors Guild) that attempts to work as a "job board" for constructing work, so ordering such a building to be created is also an option. 

A bit out of context, but I will also mention Alpha Academy as a potential org to make building this happen, they aim to test as many things as possible during alpha test, and building something so hugely tall might become a thing. 

Lastly, you can of course jump into organization creating yourself and see how it goes (earliest date anyone plays even alpha test is still many months away). Just don't borrow too heavily from original Half-Life lore/names, copyright reaches far. 

Hopefully this was of some use. And welcome to the community. 

We're going to utilize parts of Civil Protection / Overwatch protocols for security or police branches, but beyond that and my nickname being "Combine" on steam randomly (and I guess me RP'ing in that setting elsewhere from time to time) there's not much organization relevance.

We'll consider assisting anyone that intends to build a citadel-like building however, if policies and whatnot match to some extend.