Bug Report - Technical – Unhandled Exception Error - See Submission #47957

Bancross

Issue:

When loading into the game I get an “Unhandled Exception Error” and game then crashes.

Client Version:

Current released build

Summary:

I believe this has to do with the Nano-Refinery que and linked container size as well as being logged out until after the refining process is complete.

Reproduction Steps:

·         Link a container to you

·         Mine until container is full

·         Open Nano-refinery and refine all ore to pure item

·         Mine more ore during that time, make sure to mine more ore (in weight) than the refined output would be of first batch you put in

·         Open nano-refinery again and que up the entire new amount of ore from the same container

·         Log off and wait until the first batch time is completed

·         When you log back on you will get the “Unhandled Exception Error”

Actual Result:

·         The actual result is you are not able to load into game, it throws the error and crashes.

Expected Result:

·         Be able to log in and cancel que or shuffle items around and then take delivery from your nano-refinery or if I try and que additional amounts up have some type of warning/notification that you are currently refining more weight than the container weight allows and blocks additional ques from that container.

My Guess as to what is happening:

·         If I fill up my linked container and then set the nano-refinery to refine all that, it takes all that ore out of the container freeing up that space to refill with new ore. When I fill it up again and “que” the new stuff it just sits in the container until the nano-refinery is ready to refine it. If you are logged in during the completion of the initial refining it will flag a notification “Delivery Pending” and you are able to cancel que and move that new ore out of the container and then it will deliver the refined stuff as expected. However, if you are logged out during the time of completion then you will get into an endless loop of it trying to deliver the refined ore to the linked container but can’t because you have more ore sitting in the container in greater weight than what is being delivered in a que for the nano-refinery trying to be refined.

Load In Error Screen.gif

Load in Error Screen 2.gif