Introducing the TYI Empire and myself

Greetings, citizens,

My name is Iranos Ashley Morloy. In the shadows, I've been waiting for a chance to rise again. I've come from the galaxy of the Black Prophecy and gone so far to reach this new, unknown world. I brought my nation here as well. The TYI Empire. And I am here to make new colony working the same way it used to work years ago.

Ok guys, I love these sci-fi games situated in space, lol. And it's true that Black Prophecy was the best universe game I've played yet. So this game shall change it, huh.

And now, about the TYI Empire..., an organisation meant to be a nation with own political system (democratic) and ideologies. Check it out: https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/tyi-empire

Right now, I am working on a discord server and own web page with forum.

TYI Empire

TYI Empire's Emblem

Recruitment: Yes. Free for all. We need big population. We are currently looking for politicians, miners, warlords, traders and press employees.

Organization type: Nation with own democratic political system

Ideology: Becoming TYI Protectors is the main goal. Stay neutral, but with military duty for all citizens. Defending weak ones, traders, beginners, allies. Peace-makers, as you wish to call it this way.

What our ideology means to other space citizens? It is simple. We are about to hold neutral zones, providing safe place for traders, visitors or potentional new TYI citizens. You'll be able to find there some space-ports, hotels and commercial halls.

What our ideology means to TYI citizens? Security of our own citizens is our highest priority. For this reason, we are offering various jobs to everyone, for supporting our economy, but this also means that everyone, even miners, politicians, etc., have the duty to support military services every single time when the military high ranking officer calls you up.

Visitors: Welcomed, except the restricted areas.

Trade: Surely not a black market, every official trade deal has to be public. We have banned the gun's trade.

Signs of TYI Empire: Unique ship and building designes. Almost every action done in the name of our Empire is going to be official and public for everyone, except the secret actions. Formal behaviour and communication.

President's note:

"I want to announce that TYI Empire is currently looking for it's citizens. Your real age, religion, nation, tongue, don't matter here. It's just recommended to speak english as long as it is our the main and the only one political language. Are you up for joining us? To become TYI (Tactical Yeomen Inhabitant)? Contact us! We are waiting for you.

The fastest applicants may become politicians without elections - not for ever, but untill the game launch, then starts the period of the position. Don't worry, the same with me. I am going to be the 1st President. Then everything depends on the elections.

We are also opened for joining and creating alliances, forming a trading route or signing the cooperation in military or economy.

That's my will.

Have a nice day,

Iranos Ashley Morloy"