Hey everyone!

Tekkyeon

Hey guys! This is so exciting. I hope you guys have read Ready Player One, because this is exactly what that sounds like.

Anyway, I'm Tekkyeon, which is actually a non-traditional spelling of Taekkyeon, a traditional Korean martial art (but that was always taken. I had to improvise.) I haven't actually backed this on Kickstarter yet because I'm deciding which pledge to do still, but I will, no worries!

I'm super excited for this game and hope to see something incredible come out of it! Also, what's the deal on starting an organization? Should I join one already established?

"

Welcome to Dual Universe, Tekkyeon. The Aether hopes to see more of you on the Forums and eventually in the game.

Nothing hinders you from starting you own organisation--and as long as the organisation will be active, a lot of us here look forward to more allies. On the other hand, I still suggest you give the existing organisations a look. You might find one that represents your ideals or play style, or you might come across an alliance that you feel will protect your organisation. Whatever your choice, we extend the arm of brotherhood to you, if you do the same to us. 

I wish you a wonderful day.

"