The Generalization Of Organizations :: Learn From It

OutlandishRep

So you are complaining about an org... That is no longer causing this problem?

It kinda sounds like a case of "people are doing something that doesn't appeal to me therefor it is a problem"

Good job taking this out of Context. I presented this point to address how replicating organizations from movies is not possible due to copyright.

It'd be like "The Onion" but for DU[/quote

"This just in, someone doesn't like something on the internet and posted about it. We can all expect this to get resolved right away, this problem of people making orgs that I don't like"

Anyway, all this is non-constructive. By the way I hate don't really appreciate when people make polemic thread as that one. I will try not to argue any more there.

Perhaps i was unclear in my response to his accusation that "who cares" is our catch phrase, NQ has no policy about an org saying things so long as they arnt racist or causing grief to others. Nor do I imply that "Who cares" is our catch phrase.

Perhaps i was unclear in my response to his accusation that who cares is our catch phrase, NQ has no policy about an org saying things. Nor do I imply that Who cares is our catch phrase.

Well, I made the point using the past history of that org. Should I quite making points using examples?

It is too early to sprak about Organisations. There could be so many changes over 2 years, than most of "healthy" orgs will be transformed into inactive.

Many of members won't even start to play, many will forget their passes and will create new accounts, many will start look for real organisations on release day (even they will be on community organisation list). Majority of organisations will not be founded. Majority of those which will be founded, will gone (be eaten) by bigger (all members, mostly 1, will join somewhere). So release will balance everything.

Even most "healthiest" organisation will have about 30-40% players in release (only IMO, not research). So right now it is more "For Fun", for dreaming.

Of course that is my personal view, everything could go absolutely different. Time will show.

Thanks,

Archonious

It is too early to sprak about Organisations. There could be so many changes over 2 years, than most of "healthy" orgs will be transformed into inactive.

Many of members won't even start to play, many will forget their passes and will create new accounts, many will start look for real organisations on release day (even they will be on community organisation list). Majority of organisations will not be founded. Majority of those which will be founded, will gone (be eaten) by bigger (all members, mostly 1, will join somewhere). So release will balance everything.

Even most "healthiest" organisation will have about 30-40% players in release (only IMO, not research). So right now it is more "For Fun", for dreaming.

Of course that is my personal view, everything could go absolutely different. Time will show.

Thanks,

Archonious

Orgs active now may dispensary, so you can't have fixed settings. You create a system that constantly does this and you have function.

My point is not that we should just get a system in place that ensures we don't get "irrelevant" orgs taht aren't even active.

Let me address you to the Empire. It's a fine organization now, but it used copyright photo's in it's posts. It also has to yeild this notice to appeal to what Novaquark does and does not want:

NOTICE2.png

Empire, Community Page, 23/9/16

Seriously. I can't believe it. We use what is called 'fair use', which means we don't say we own those and we don't simply post them but re-use them, as into the presentation of our factions or logos onto our banners.

And yes we have this notice notably to say we won't make a Star Wars regeneration (massive ships, deathstar...), we will consider any option and sci-fi inspiration.

Leonis, on 23 Sept 2016 - 11:40 PM, said:snapback.png

Anyway, all this is non-constructive. By the way I hate don't really appreciate when people make polemic thread as that one. I will try not to argue any more there.

Perhaps i was unclear in my response to his accusation that "who cares" is our catch phrase, NQ has no policy about an org saying things so long as they arnt racist or causing grief to others. Nor do I imply that "Who cares" is our catch phrase.

Well I said non-constructive about all that post. I go somewhere else now.

Orgs active now may dispensary, so you can't have fixed settings. You create a system that constantly does this and you have function.

My point is not that we should just get a system in place that ensures we don't get "irrelevant" orgs taht aren't even active.

Giving orgs a potential expiration timer? Sure

Preventing these "irrelevant" orgs from being made? No thanks

NOW that your thread is about a simple suggestion and not a general "orgs that I don't like" bash fest, i see your suggestion and think it would be ok. Not that it would be super useful, not really needed, but i do not oppose.

Also, thanks for making this a fast growing topic again:D

Thanks! I'll be sure to collect it right away.

Welp, time to a bandon the thread!

But for real, that kind of collective KOS nonsense is an ACTUAL plague. This isn't Rust.

The point is mute right now anyway. All of these organizations are pipe dreams right now. When the game goes into alpha some organizations will actually exist. Then in beta another influx of new organizations and then when the game goes live for everyone a huge burst of new orgs. But they will all live and die by their behaviours and their members. The orgs with the best leadership and resources will survive just as corporations today come and go so will orgs