Hello Dual Universe!

BohrElias

Hello Folks. BohrElias is honored to now be a part of the Dual Universe community.

I come from Denmark, as well as my lovely brother Tobias, whom I think calls himself Tander Coxic or something stupid. Nevertheless!

I find this game increasinly interesting, and I hope it is indeed.

I am looking forward to share this experience with all of you.

BohrElias

"

I wish you a good day, and welcome to Dual Universe, BohrElias. I must commend your brother on his eloquence. We look forward to seeing more of you on the Forums and eventually in the game.

"

Hello, BohrElias. I've seen some narrow-minded git wishes to attracts you to his ranks. Don't listen to him, you're not bound to your brother. Every org needs to be considered, and only those connected to the CSYN (watch out, BOO are ploting with the CSYN too). Take the Empire for example, or other empires, we all plan a great future for our citizens and privates.

Hello, BohrElias. I've seen some narrow-minded git wishes to attracts you to his ranks. Don't listen to him, you're not bound to your brother. Every org needs to be considered, and only those connected to the CSYN (watch out, BOO are ploting with the CSYN too). Take the Empire for example, or other empires, we all plan a great future for our citizens and privates.

There is a salty tang in the air.

Just FYI, that wasn't a recruitment message, but a welcome message. BohrElias had already joined CSYN yesterday,  And he is free to leave if he so chooses.  That is the freedom of CSYN.  

Again, Welcome BohrElias :)

There is a salty tang in the air.

Just FYI, that wasn't a recruitment message, but a welcome message. BohrElias had already joined CSYN yesterday,  And he is free to leave if he so chooses.  That is the freedom of CSYN.  

Again, Welcome BohrElias :)

Hey you. Thanks for the tip, I wasn't sure he was already part of the CSYN but anyway. You seem to consider the Empire offers no freedom though. Please.