wizardoftrash

Yea I know how it works. Entanglemant and superposition.

And we are living in the future man, I remember a time with no internet...thinking back I cant believe how I survived. :P

Aha. It was the great past, now we know how great it is too. Internet everywhere and then infinite computers... Black Holes xD wormholes, teleportation.

I heard somewhere that the starter jetpack would only be used for the "build area", but I don't consider that recollection very reliably  :mellow:

and for jet bikes to be a reality, there would need to be a "cockpit" element that is more of a motorcycle seat&handlebars rather than an enclosed spaceship cockpit. hence this thread :)

Time for Space NASCAR or Hovercross to develop as an industry.  You could set up large areas with pre-made race tracks and have races, perhaps even with betting and such.  OR you could even go rally mode and have off-"road" races across massive tracks of terrain.

Time for Space NASCAR or Hovercross to develop as an industry.  You could set up large areas with pre-made race tracks and have races, perhaps even with betting and such.  OR you could even go rally mode and have off-"road" races across massive tracks of terrain.

All know that nascar is only interesting for the crashes... and when there is no collission  damage will that be  difficult.

All know that nascar is only interesting for the crashes... and when there is no collission  damage will that be  difficult.

Ah, but with hover racing, players might decide to actually attack and shoot at the racers! the track itself might have automated weapons, or land mines.

Plus this is more into F-Zero territory here.

"

A good day to you, wizardoftrash. 

An artist is only limited by his mind, not resources. 

Novaquark did away with our fears, when they released the latest ship building video. To our joy and pleasure we watched as they featured a cockpit with only the basic elements. We erred in our belief when we thought that cockpits could only come as a single element, but the developers showed us the light of truth and banished our fears. 

Open topped constructs and hover bikes will be there as long as someone has the time and skill to create it. This game is truly promising a lot and cheers to the developers for coming through. 

Do you have any particular style in mind, wizardoftrash? 

I wish you a wonderful day.

"

"

A good day to you, wizardoftrash. 

An artist is only limited by his mind, not resources. 

Novaquark did away with our fears, when they released the latest ship building video. To our joy and pleasure we watched as they featured a cockpit with only the basic elements. We erred in our belief when we thought that cockpits could only come as a single element, but the developers showed us the light of truth and banished our fears. 

Open topped constructs and hover bikes will be there as long as someone has the time and skill to create it. This game is truly promising a lot and cheers to the developers for coming through. 

Do you have any particular style in mind, wizardoftrash? 

I wish you a wonderful day.

"

Ideas and layouts are already spinning in my head.  Could do some fun things with the thrusters if they don't require fuel to operate. A skate park could actually be made with how things stand now.