Sign in to follow this  
Archonious

(DEV) DevTeam reply mark on threads

Hi,

I was playing RC, was active member of RC forum and worked with RC Dev team in past (2014/2015). One of the greatest things their community site/forum has, is special mark of FJ (Name of Devs) opposite title of thread if somebody of DevTeam replied.

So if one of DevTeam reply in thread, every forum member can see special mark. That very actual when Dev team is not very actively reply on forum. It make easier to track important messages.

Thanks,

Archonious

Great idea.  Blizzard does this on their forums also and it makes things very nice when we are looking to see if the Devs have added something to a thread.  Also there could be a reservation of text and name colors for Devs/Moderators(if additional people are added in this capacity).

Not sure about colour, because this forum allow to use any colour to everyone. So it is just a question of choice

Well, I would just limit color usage and... problem solved ;) Users - white text, MVPs i.e. green, Devs - purple, or something like that and there wouldn't be any confusion ;)