The Morrigan Consortium Backstory

CharlesAugustus

"The birth place of humanity lies in chaos.

Riots run rampant, Panic and fear latch on to the hearts of most of Earths citizens.

Death comes our way in the form of a Neutron star and nothing we have can stop it. What can we do? Nothing except escape which is what we'll do.

Millennia must i wait now to achieve my dream, to design and build star ships that will travel to galaxies unknown, star ships that will last a billion years before they finally crumble to dust.

Now, i wait." - Charles Augustus

The Morrigan Consortium was founded by Charles Augustus after the Ark Landing for creative and like minded Scientists and Engineers in the Ark program gather and share their knowledge, Yes it is not as old or well known as some other corporations such as SilverLight Industries but that doesn't matter, what matters is that in the new Colonies and Civilizations there will be a large market for star ships, from ones capable of waging war to Luxury Passenger liners no matter the type there will be a large profit in the star ship production business and the Morrigan Consortium was founded to exploit this and to advance humanity even further pooling all profits towards research.

An interesting read. I enjoyed it. However I suggest using a smaller font size, as such a size can be labelled as spam. Best of luck to you :)

Thanks for the heads up about the spam, I've changed the font size and edited the back story a tiny bit.

Thanks for the heads up about the spam, I've changed the font size and edited the back story a tiny bit.

Perhaps try a different, publication font, such as Garamond or Minion for write-ups.

Simply by typing inserting your text, and typing [/font`], without using the ` character (I used it so it doesn't actually apply the font to the text)

You are most welcome! I'm not sure if you can actually get in trouble for using such a large font, but it's usually safer to use something less 'out there'.

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

I'm not sure if you can actually get in trouble for using such a large font

It's more of a  "don't write in something that looks like that 14 year old spamming the forums the other day with mindbogglingly ridiculous things" sort of thing.