WHAT ONLINE GAME DID YOU COME FROM?

RagenTerror

I mostly played an online game from Microsoft titled 'Asherons Call' then hung around in Star Wars Galaxies until they ruined it and then moved onto scripting houses in SecondLife while checking out most of the other online games for short periods of time.  Some for a month or two, others shorter than that.  Checked out Eve for awhile but got bored fairly quick.

In no particular order, games with at least... I dunno, 50 hours?

• Minecraft
  • Global Agenda
  • ROSE Online
  • APB
  • Counter-Strike
  • ArmA 3
  • Planetside 2
  • Robocraft
  • Space Engineers
  • DotA 2
  • Firefall
  • 7 Days to Die
  • DayZ
  • SourceForts
  • Dystopia
  • America's Army
  • Fallen Earth
  • TA: Spring
  • GunZ: The Duel
  • . . . 

Just to name a few of the top of my head... Hard to think of some of the older ones and ones that aren't on Steam.

Came over from NO MAN'S SKY on my PS4, but since DU won't be out for awhile I still have plenty of time to enjoy my aimless wonder among the stars.

I did play EVE awhile back and might actually get into it again with the whole "alpha clone" free gameplay thing they're gonna launch soon.  Was only a small timer miner and fighter in Solitude section of space.  Had a friend who introduced the game to me and now I'm hoping I can introduce this game to him as a personal thanks.

Hmmm... that's about it.

Planetside 2 again. What is still really frustrating is the distance rendering. You can be a sniper at a distance like 400 meters for real, but the environment charges low quality at that distance, and players moving just keep jerking sideways like teleporting.

I come from games focused around WWII, those being World of Tanks and War Thunder, the former being the primary game.

Anyone that has come from that game would understand what a 52% W/L player had to endure... Mobs of players going down one side of the map, invisitanks, surprise artillery, and a whole slew of bad, awful stuff.

Honestly, I can't remember the last time I played that game for a solid three hours or more. For the past few months I'd play a few battles, then log out again in disgust, now it's just gotten to the point where I don't really bother anymore.

Other than that, I come mainly from the Xbox consoles.