Hello! This is exciting.

I think there are so many good things that can come from this game.

I'm excited to watch it develop.

I need to start thinking about the types of mysterious ruins I'll place on random planets to have people stumble into them and wonder if they are generated or not. lol

Kairos:

I'll try to have something that will be be small but denote it to be mine :)

DarkTemplar:

No Promises....

Cybrex:

Thanks! I'm happy to be here!

I think there are so many good things that can come from this game.

I'm excited to watch it develop.

I need to start thinking about the types of mysterious ruins I'll place on random planets to have people stumble into them and wonder if they are generated or not. lol

There's a rumor for possible PvE sites akin to alien ruins or bunkers with A.I. defenses and lore stuff. If you can pull off a legit recreation of such ruins and code an automated system of recreating them, you could be the greatest troll that ever trolled :D

And as the enter the last room of the hard fought dungeon... they see a droid troll-dancing. xD

Interesting idea. Already generated ruins are already planned to be in the game, so it would be pretty funny to see if you can create something that people think is pre made :D

There's a rumor for possible PvE sites akin to alien ruins or bunkers with A.I. defenses and lore stuff. If you can pull off a legit recreation of such ruins and code an automated system of recreating them, you could be the greatest troll that ever trolled :D

And as the enter the last room of the hard fought dungeon... they see a droid troll-dancing. xD

Or have every room except for a "last room", so they begin to tear down the structure looking for the 'hidden' final room.

Dominar:

It will take careful investigation into the look and feel of these ruins for me to copy them exactly enough that people are fooled. Very doable :)

Lady Astrum:

They sound cool to me too! I like that there are already ruins that will generate, but I'd still enjoy making something that looks like it contains history and depth. A house on a hill can be relatively plain, but a foundation of a house, tattered with moss and a half standing barn structurer, scorch marks on the side and around the edges. It invites you to question. What happened? Was there a fire in the barn? A lightning strike? Was it set intentionally? Hay fire? What happened to the house? It excites the imagination as only an incomplete puzzle can.

Or have every room except for a "last room", so they begin to tear down the structure looking for the 'hidden' final room.

Make it with offset voxels for "invisible walls" and make them go mad ^_^

I vote for a decaying Alien research facility with broken down, rusty probing hardware.

I second this