This kickstarter needs YOU! Updated.

Hotwingz

Hello everyone this is just a friendly reminder. As of this writing the kickstarter sits at 342.409 euro and 20 days and 10 hours to go.

Thats not bad but we arent there yet.

To reach our goal we need to raise around 7500 euro each day. And that is why I am making this thread. Unfortunately we didnt reach that goal the past 2 days. This is something that concerns me.

I know kickstarter has its own behaviour, people often say its the 1st and last weeks that count.

Though I am asking people to be a bit proactive. Engage on facebook, if you have twitter use it. Post on your favorite game site to promote the game.

For many of us DU is a dream come true.

And having lived through the birth and decline of mmo gaming my personal stance is that the community and the industry needs a game like DU.

Please concider backing if you havent already. Get the word out.

NovaQaurk needs YOU!

Thank you.:)

Trust me, if I could I would. I have no platforms of influence, my YouTube videos typically get about 10 views in 2 weeks, and I don't use social media.

I have a strong feeling that most people on the forums have already backed, and something I want to suggest to those people is that you up your pledge to the next highest level. It makes a difference but usually isn't much more money, considering you already pledged.

I have been a little nervous as well about the kickstarter, it seems like it's slowed down. But I'm confident it'll make it in the end; I just have a feeling!

I literally have no friends that play PC games and 8 followers on Twitter. (I had 9 up until yesterday :( ) So I don't think I'll be of much help in bringing in the $$$.

What DU really needs is another ringing endorsement from the likes of Chris Roberts so I hope they are knocking on the door of the big gaming media outlets.

Yes, I realise most people here have already pledged. Most, not everyone I'm sure.

Though I understand both of your posts.

I myself am not on facebook, dont understand twitter that well and dont use steam and such. I most likely qaulify for the title digital caveman.

Maybe the results of the AMA will convince some new people to back the game.

We must remain hopeful. :)

À coverage from some famous youtuber might help. I'm thinking Scott Manley, but unfortunately, there is not much more to be shown or experienced from what novaquark already released in previous vidéos.

Maybe à hands on from Scott while intervirwing JC might interest him, but whi knows ? Maybe novaquark already contacted him and hé declined (or simply didn't see it, I believe he is quite a busy Man)

À coverage from some famous youtuber might help. I'm thinking Scott Manley, but unfortunately, there is not much more to be shown or experienced from what novaquark already released in previous vidéos.

Maybe à hands on from Scott while intervirwing JC might interest him, but whi knows ? Maybe novaquark already contacted him and hé declined (or simply didn't see it, I believe he is quite a busy Man)

That's actually a great idea. A brief interview with Scott might generate some interest. Though I'm not sure if he really does interviews.

Yeah, it's not moving since a few days. All the big supporters applied on the first days, I think we might have to contact the video-game news websites not talking much about it. The US might being sniggering about the game for being French, with all EA and all these days.

Maybe.

The thing that upsets me is, I look for new DU videos on youtube every day.

And yesterday there was a new guy talking about DU. He had so much negativity for the game because of No mans sky.

Stuff like that helps nobody.

They do no research at all they just open their mouth and give their opinion without actully looking into the game.

And because they are a little youtube famous people believe everything.

Frustrating.

It's back UP, thanks God Meru. 352k. And yes the last week I suppose it will be a surge.

I personally bit the bullet and upped from gold to ruby, even though I'm getting married in October  :wacko:  :blink:

Priorities man!

Your SO will understand....right???

congratz btw. ;)

Thanks! And to be honest, my SO out-earns me by a VERY wide margin. She knows I'm excited about this game (and is mad that she'll probably have to dual-boot her max to play) so she understands

Thanks! And to be honest, my SO out-earns me by a VERY wide margin. She knows I'm excited about this game (and is mad that she'll probably have to dual-boot her max to play) so she understands

Aaaw thats nice man. -her fault for driving a mac...????

Im from Germany, and my Problem with kickstarter ist simple, only CerditCart...

You will always get less supporert than possible from EU, i only know a few guys with a PrePayCreditCard here.

Yep that is a common problem.

But dont worry you are just as welcome as the people who kickstart. :)

Thats nice, but dosen´t help me.

I want a BetaKey and also see this Game finished.

Some kind of paypal payment over this site would be great. :S

Ask for someone who wants to buy to to do it for you?

well, I'm concerned about it as well. I not sure it'll even reach it's goal, let alone stretch goals. the two stretch goals I've seen should be part of the initial game.

Might help if some folks go to the MMORPG.com  site and up the hype meter on this game. Go to game list, find dual universe, and click it, then click the hype tab