Hello, new kickstarter backer here.

Rhehaud180

I am an avid fan of Star Citizen and heard about this game from another backer.  I saw a video showing the 200 simultaneous clients moving towards one another and then apart as well as the servers contracting and expanding during this time.  I was a little intrigued, but didn't delve deep enough to be hooked.  Then Chris Roberts himself brought the game to my attention, and mentioned it was on Kickstarter.  At first I had an okay pledge, but I have poor impulse control and found myself hitting the manage pledges option.  Long story short now I have not only alpha access, but a lifetime subscription as well.  Since I plan to be in it for the long haul I guess it's time to introduce myself and get to know you guys and gals.  

I have already ordered a book to teach me how to program in Lua, and hope to become a famous shipwright.  What I am most excited to see at the moment is the skill tree.  I wonder if they even have it all sorted yet or if it is just x% complete.  With new expansions will new skills be introduced?  Only time will tell.  Oh, and within 24 hours of backing ruby I saw the new trailer on Youtube for the new movie Passengers coming out Christmas.   :rolleyes:

Anyway I hope to awaken soon.  In the meantime I will dream on the forums.