"Capital" Ships controlled by one or many?

I don't believe it would be a stretch to believe that DPU's will have a power limitation, or at the very least some external limiting factor placed on it. Would be a Q to ask in the Q&A thread however.

Masochism. ~_~

"That was...different from what I expected.

I don't believe it would be a stretch to believe that DPU's will have a power limitation, or at the very least some external limiting factor placed on it. Would be a Q to ask in the Q&A thread however.

"Are you going to do that or should I go ahead?"

"

"That was...different from what I expected.

"Are you going to do that or should I go ahead?"

"

Do it, you eloquent you ^_^

If they reply, I'll put the answer on signature as a badge of honor or a brand of shame so Corn can be happy about it.

If they reply, I'll put the answer on signature as a badge of honor or a brand of shame so Corn can be happy about it.

"Ever so sharp! I'll go ahead. Thanks."

I have nothing about assuming limitations.

But you always phrased it like it was a done deal and NQ confirmed it the way you claim it :P

And i highly doubt that the limitations will be very strict, considering the basic thruster control example they gave.

And with such things being necessary for basic functioning of a craft.

I have nothing about assuming limitations.

But you always phrased it like it was a done deal and NQ confirmed it the way you claim it :P

And i highly doubt that the limitations will be very strict, considering the basic thruster control example they gave.

And with such things being necessary for basic functioning of a craft.

Yes, but you have to remember, each element, needs a DPU, if a DPU was to be linked with many elements,, it's power output would have to be increased as well. Not in a logarithmic way (hopefully), but at least in a logical one. Wiring a ship's weapon systems, thruster controls, etcetera etcetera, yes, it would not take much. Wiring a ship to the point of it flying and firing on its own? Yeah... well, that would and should be taking a lot of power out of the whole rig, as it requires many more DPU nodes to be achieved.

Yes, but you have to remember, each element, needs a DPU, if a DPU was to be linked with many elements,, it's power output would have to be increased as well. Not in a logarithmic way (hopefully), but at least in a logical one. Wiring a ship's weapon systems, thruster controls, etcetera etcetera, yes, it would not take much. Wiring a ship to the point of it flying and firing on its own? Yeah... well, that would and should be taking a lot of power out of the whole rig, as it requires many more DPU nodes to be achieved.

"It would be quite a beauty if all DPUs were the same, won't it? There's already enough we have to save up for."