How to advertise my irganization?

wittorio

You can advertise your organisation in many ways,
1) You can as Dygz said make a banner for your organization and add it to your replies.
2) You can make a forum post about your organization on https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/forum/7-the-arkship-pub/

3) You can privately message other players on forums about your organization but this method comes with the risk that people may not like this method and may consider your mails as spam.

4) You could essentially promote your organization on various discord channels which are already established. 

I hope this helps :)

I advise giving up hope on creating a new imperial organization. there are already 2 popular ones. we were once known as "the galactic empire" but have changed our ways. 

we would love it if you stop trying to divide the incoming imperial fans and join one of the existing groups. 

**edit if not, please join the talks that are in progress for forming an alliance between the major groups. 

depends on how big you want to make it, super bowl commercials are one extreme, forum signature banners are the other. 

Also there's a discord server with a channel people spam that stuff into. 

Apparently having pictures, youtube videos and actually taking the time to write something worth while helps, Also editing your posts for correct spelling (re: title hint: use full editor) helps