Don't See Sent Messages In My Sent Folder

Drakor

New to the Forum so if this post needs to be moved, feel free to do so.

I've sent messages to other players but I don't think they've gone out since I don't see them listed under "Sent". Did they get delivered or not?

Has anyone else had this issue?

I think we had this issue on the community board (where all the organizations are advertised) recently. Sure that a message was sent, but not shown. When in doubt, wait a few days. If you know the other party would not just have read but also should have responded by then, send it again and mention it accordingly.

It could also be a "bug" and the message was actually not send, but instead of sending the same over and over again I'd wait for dev input or other reports.

It would be nice if those who have each other on Steam or those who will be on any voice server or other chat soon can test this - I can't right now and for a while or I would have done so already.

- Have at least two meet up somehow and be able to communicate quickly

- Send the other a message, check if it's shown in sent folder

- Inform the other that you just sent a message, in turn ask him or her to check for new PMs

- ???

- Profit ... or not.

Referring to community portal where organizations are advertised, by the way. Given that I received a random PM where someone was testing PMs on the forum here (said they also saw my reply), things should work fine here.

Yep, I've had it too.  Sometimes they show up in the sent box and sometimes they don't. 

I also would LOVE it if I could get notifications from the community area AND from the forums.  I have checked yes to send me everything and have never gotten a single notification.