can news be a thing?

Amigocreeper

hello i am creeper, i am going to be giving some news each week. for example: newest videos, twiter posts, hot topics in the forums, growth and stats of the comunity, etc. i am kinda new and i dont know if this is the correct place to post this topic(or if there is a place) so if theres another place tell me in the comments

weekly growth of top 4 orgs(since 9/12/16)

this week stats in every org went up(obiously) this is a summary

Terran Union went from 85 to 113 in 6 days! passing frogswarm and being number two! total growth=28

frogswarm didnt grow much, since 12/9/16 they had 94 members total growth=0

BOO (Band of Outlaws) went from 105 to 116, they are still number one org growth=9

finally SLI (Silver Light Industries) went from 65 to 76 and is still growing growth=11

twitter

there were some interviews with JC (including a DUE interview) and a quick video showing how do pets work

kickstarter

actually the kickstarter has 316 000+ euros their goal is 500 000 remaining days= 26

well that was everything i could get hope youu have enjoyed, if you have a recomendacion for a topic, where i can place this, or something more you can suggest it in the comments i am creeper and this was weekly news with creepa