Ofdimaelr

This is a kickstarter issue. Sadly this has always be an issue. 

Ask your local store for one those visa cards that you put cash on. 

local stores wont deliver VISA cards, thought VISA is a credit card

local stores might only deliver debit cards

not sure... might depends countries

I have the same problem and I asked at Facebook about it and they replyed:

"Hi! No PayPal payment is possible. We're working on an alternate solution. Thanks for your interest in our game ????"

So you just have to wait a bit longer.

I have the same problem and I asked at Facebook about it and they replyed:

"Hi! No PayPal payment is possible. We're working on an alternate solution. Thanks for your interest in our game "

So you just have to wait a bit longer.

I suggest they perhaps offer the same options on the Kickstarter via this alternative (PP should work well) so it is "fair". I'm sure there are quite a few more people who would like to back but can't. Of course what you back beyond Kickstarter wouldn't count for that limit, but money is still money.

• 2 weeks later...

Any ETA? Alternatively, should the Kickstarter end successfully (ideally) but without an alternative present, can those who "missed" it get the same perks once there is one via Pay Pal? Did I perhaps miss a response or update that touches on the subject already?

On another note:

I backed with paypal with no problems, just select mastercard and insert your data.

The problem is that no card is present in the first place - thus I can't precisely enter any card data or security code. Unless you don't have one either and did some magical trick :P

Any ETA? Alternatively, should the Kickstarter end successfully (ideally) but without an alternative present, can those who "missed" it get the same perks once there is one via Pay Pal? Did I perhaps miss a response or update that touches on the subject already?

On another note:

The problem is that no card is present in the first place - thus I can't precisely enter any card data or security code. Unless you don't have one either and did some magical trick :P

https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/faq.shtml

This is the best I could find on that question.

But other kickstarters had the option of paypal on their website and then added that amount to the KS campaign. Bit of a work around but it has been done before.