GTEC -- Our Purse Strings Influence the Cosmos -- Now Recruiting

Drakor

The GTEC are the ultimate capitalists. All matters of life are valued purely on economic terms; they are the galactic bankers, super-traders and information brokers; the interstellar financiers, the ones who always manipulate the Galactic pulse of Planetary Systems, Governments and Consortiums alike and seem to come out of any deal on top. When it comes to matters of money, trade and information, GTEC members are ruthless and would sell their own mothers into slavery if, in so doing it, a substantial profit/deal could be transacted; in fact, there are whispered rumors of GTEC's Founder having sold his mother into slavery under extremely secretive terms and conditions -- most probably the rumored acquisition of a planetary system considered having four of the richest mines ever to be discovered...at least that's what recent rumors are spreading.  Consideration into GTEC is open to all willing to Pay a "rite of passage" and proving their worth. You may be sent to broker an information agreement; to setup shop in a nefarious sector; or perhaps you'll be required to lead a team of ground and air forces to ensure GTEC interests are not infringed upon.

GTEC initiates that fail will either have all their personal assets coinfiscated as membership payment or given an opportunity to sell any one of their family members into slavery -- which guarantees membership.  

ARE YOU GTEC 
Join Today

to be clear .. The Intergalactic Banking Organization would never, and I quote "sell their own mothers into slavery for substantial profits" or indeed conduct or condone any form of slave trading. But instead conduct fair and open business in the interests of prosperity and economic growth throughout the universe.

Although of course, we wish you the best of luck.

to be clear .. The Intergalactic Banking Organization would not, and i quote "sell their own mothers in slavery for substantial profits" But instead conduct fair and open business in the interests of prosperity and economic growth throughout the universe.

Although of course, I wish you the best of luck.

"I, too, want to wish the Intergalactic Banking Organization.........the best of luck.........in conducting fair and open business.........in the interests of prosperity and economic mumbo jumbo....! "C'mon ,do you really believe business matters in our new world will be conducted fairly? Really??

I PRAY, I really, really pray that I am mistaken in my ways and that your organization, the Intergalactic BO is full of righteousness and flourishes throughout the land....<can I get an AMEN if you're reading this?> <Thank You...! :D >

Now, if there are any Governments, Organizations, Alliances, Syndicates or even lone-wolves in need or wanting

the scales of BUSINESS Tipped, ever so slightly or, even Toppled in their Favor...

CONTACT GTEC!

Greetings Drakor,

I'd like to run a small highlight on your organization on the Dual Universe Sleepers website; I just PMailed you the raw text, please feel free to check and let me know if you require any correction or information complement before publishing.

Greetings Drakor,

I'd like to run a small highlight on your organization on the Dual Universe Sleepers website; I just PMailed you the raw text, please feel free to check and let me know if you require any correction or information complement before publishing.

Peregrin,

We feel censorship of the press -- of the Creative Mind -- is akin to stifling the Trade & Exchange Markets and as such would never impede the publication process.  However, we do recognize and appreciate the respect you've shown by offering us the opportunity to "touch-up" any information before your spotlight is published. You have friends at GTEC, let us know if ever you need a favor.