Hello I am a Crafter and Scripter

Spagyria

Welcome to DU. :)

Be sure to check out the Dual Universe FAQ/Sources thread here in the Arkship Pub (also linked in my signature). Good source of info tog et started on when learning about DU. 

Thanks,

Cybrex

Hi All, Just heard about this game and decided to back it. I love crafting was a master Artisan, Droid Engineer, and Shipwright in SWG. Looking forward to being able to build and more importantly LUA scrpting.

The more scriptors the better ;)  Welcome aboard, join the discord (discord.me/dualuniverse) to chat with folks

Hi All, Just heard about this game and decided to back it. I love crafting was a master Artisan, Droid Engineer, and Shipwright in SWG. Looking forward to being able to build and more importantly LUA scrpting.

Welcome to DU! 

If you're interested, The Lawmen would love to invite you to our organization! We are a Private Owned and Ran police force. Your talents could be utilized well for our cause. If you're interested, check out our page and consider entering an application! https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/lawmen#tab-posts

If you'd like more information and would like to speak to me, check out the discord referenced on the organizations page. 

Best Regards,

MrPixxul

Founder of "The Lawmen"

I too was a Master Artisan in SWG...ah if memory serves me well I remember making many runs to and from my harvesters just to create my first house...Loved it! Not familiar with LUA scripting but from the videos it seems easy enough...um, am I wrong??? ;)

Then you might get interested in this open academy-like community. https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/alpha-engineering