Hello from outta Space.

Neosphaler

Hello everyone !
I'm a french men and i'm 21 y.o, my real name is Remy and in-game this is Neosphaler. 
I lived in Nice and w8 for the alpha of this game a lot.

Actual games : Crusader King II, Star Citizen, Starbound, RimWorld, CS:GO, The Guild II (Hard to stop this game T.T) and Ark. 

Games i wait : Dual Universe ofc, Star Citizen, FM2017, The guild III. (FF15 a bit... But i'm scared of the result)

I actually want to enter the community and i'm thinking about the organisation i would like to enter or create (I don't think, i saw a lot of beautiful thread about organizations and i'm impressed) ! 

I don't really know what i'm going to play but for sure i want to be a part of a pacific and scientific organisation with some politics ambitions ! (Like found a city and extend it etc...)

Welcome Neo! I'm a 21 year old guy as well, and glad to see you on the forums. The community is currently pretty cozy and easy to be a part of, just a few sections where you can post ideas or discussions about the game.

If you're looking for a great organization, you should definitely check out The Aether which fits the description you listed. We're interested in development and alliances, and wish to get involved in conflict only when directly provoked. The Aether is best described as a family! Aetherios can provide much better details on it than I can. Click the image below in my signature if you want to go check us out!

By the way, it sounds like you're from a nice place!

I'll see myself out.

Welcome Neo! I'm a 21 year old guy as well, and glad to see you on the forums. The community is currently pretty cozy and easy to be a part of, just a few sections where you can post ideas or discussions about the game.

If you're looking for a great organization, you should definitely check out The Aether which fits the description you listed. We're interested in development and alliances, and wish to get involved in conflict only when directly provoked. The Aether is best described as a family! Aetherios can provide much better details on it than I can. Click the image below in my signature if you want to go check us out!

By the way, it sounds like you're from a nice place!

I'll see myself out.

thanks you, i already speak with the creator of this organisation and I find it interesting, but for now i'm not sure of my choice and i'm waiting for a move of the French community ! (I don't love the french organisation that already exist so :( )