What is missing so far?

Gerald_Deemer

After watching the kickstarter video I have to admit that I´m impressed.

I´m sure Dual Universe will be the better game compared to the direct rival Star Citizen.

But there is one thing I miss deeply and that is PVE Content!

Are you planning to add some kind of enemy races or mean spirited aliens?

I mean the game looks awesome but exploring the universe without any risk is not very thrilling. Okay you got the other players who might troll you, but I think some PVE content and a pinch of mystery would make the game perfect.

I think there are lots of ohter (not PVP) players out there thinking the same way. 

But I hope the kickstarter will be a success and wish you guys from Novaquark all the best!

Otherwise if you plan to keep the alien races a secret until the first player gets in contact with them I have to admit you guys are brilliant!

Yes. They are planning on adding various life forms on planets. Don't expect any sentient (highly intelligent beings) races apart from us humans, though. It has been confirmed that an alien race that is as, if not more intelligent then humans will likely not be in the game. 

Apart from that, there will be ancient ruins of alien civilisations scattered around the universe for us to find. They will likely contain rare materials and technologies that we will probably be able to use.

The problem isn't about adding or not something that wouldn't ruin the main concept. The problem is about priorities, and right know, NPCs is not one of them. I can see them adding some stuff like that in the future. There'll be risks, even pve related, not necessarily NPCs (maybe a black hole, heat, asteroids, or other wierd space stuff)

Whether you like "PVE" or not there is an inherent risk with PVE especially if it grants some sort of reward - and that is artificial inflation of the economy. If badly implemented PVE encourages mindless grinding and even botting. Any "rewards" from PVE should be carefully thought out and prevented from unduly influencing the greater economy.