Congratulations on hitting 50% on Kickstarter & still 26 days to go!

StoneLegionYT

This is my first post of many to come and I wanted to be the first? Maybe to congratulate for hitting the half way mark on the kickstarter!

I took this picture the second it happen though jump around a bit after.

doYx9KU.png

I also made a small video for my community though feel free to check it out. I'm still new but plan on making more videos in the future.

We just need to collect 8300 euros in pledges a day, for the Kickstarter to be successful.  That number will continue to decrease, every day we exceed it in pledges.

At this point in time, even the lowest day of the kickstarter beat it by 1000 euros.

Yes the Kickstarter is going very well. I'm glad I could do my part. However I do hope that NQ manages to focus on the actual game development instead of going mad like, ahem, some other game dev I could mention that still hasn't shipped a finished product yet despite raising an unheard of amount of money...

Money is nice. Game is nicer. It's what we paid the money for.

... instead of going mad like, ahem, some other game dev I could mention that still hasn't shipped a finished product...

I really doubt that. While some delays are to be expected I do have the impression that NQ wants to ship as soon as possible.

That other project you are referring to is a very different beast. ;)

I think the way NQ is doing it is more like a elite and sorry this is not an insult to NQ :P But I think the idea is they want to get the foundation done well. Then start layering in the features 1 by 1. Where a game like SC is being made to sort of a perfection in a way but not only that it's being made in several pieces then being put together after a more uncommon practice.