Environmental threats? Deep Space threats?

EmperorToch

Well as we see in no mans sky temperature plays a factor in survivable environments.

So my question, or suggestion, is would we have to face Environmental threats like: 

sub-zero temperatures

Scorching Temperatures

Dangerous Fauna

Strong Gravity

Low Gravity

Blackholes

Meteors

Asteroids

Meteor showers

Solar Storms

Radiation

and basically anything else you can think of?

Cause honestly I would like to have these elements cause it makes it more challenging to find worlds to settle down on. like say there is a planet that has radiation pools but parts of the planet have sustainable living areas. But the radiation pools have some really rare resources only found in those pools. You would have to get a suit or a ship that can survive the radiation and allow you too access those materials.

Thats just a Example though.

thoughts?

I'm certain Asteroids will be in the game at launch. As for the other environmental hazards, I believe NQ has said that, while they may not be present at launch, they'll likely be added later. Though, nothing quite on the scale of a blackhole.

I'm certain Asteroids will be in the game at launch. As for the other environmental hazards, I believe NQ has said that, while they may not be present at launch, they'll likely be added later. Though, nothing quite on the scale of a blackhole.

interesting

the game will be a rpgmmo, i dont think they will invest much effort in survival,but if they do this game would be amazing

Well I mean if they are having some type of survival element why not add the right stuff you know What im saying( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well I mean if they are having some type of survival element why not add the right stuff you know What im saying( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yea I doubt that there will be much of an issue surviving.  The purpose of the game is creation and interaction, not surviving the elements.  I wouldnt be surprised if it is added in time post-release, but I cant imagine NQ adding something like weather or astronomical anomalies (which is taxing technologically) until they have a stable core gameplay and player base.

Yea I doubt that there will be much of an issue surviving.  The purpose of the game is creation and interaction, not surviving the elements.  I wouldnt be surprised if it is added in time post-release, but I cant imagine NQ adding something like weather or astronomical anomalies (which is taxing technologically) until they have a stable core gameplay and player base.

makes sense

That's look logic, create a weather with impact on the players would take some times if we wan't to see a good work and not just a secondary feature. 

Maybe with the stretch-goals ? 

I love threats and effects. But we also have to be a bit real on the fact that we don't want 99% of the people to die to to environmental hazards. I think effects causing issues with the ships would be more fun. Causing it to slow down, cause power issues, intermittent issues, higher drains, etc.