[Showcase] Show your Skills! Ship/Base/Building Designs & Concept-Arts (2D/3D/*D)

TannhainRP

Hello Community,

i hope you understand what i mean with this Thread/Topic. Show your imagine.

I love to see all your pictures in the Signature and maybe you have prepared your imagination of your future Spaceship, your future Base or same, yet.

I will be show my own Concept-Arts in a own post.

Have a nice day, dudes!

Bye

SpacemonkeyCongh

Oh, I reminded one of my LM designs - it was supposed to be some kind of outpost in lava enviroment. It's very early wip, but I didn't have the time to finish it - surely it will be one of things to recreate in DU (if tools allow this).

96jk76.jpg

PS. Be advised I'm not advertising LM, but the way I see it, DU might be the closest thing to that game.

Oh, I reminded one of my LM designs - it was supposed to be some kind of outpost in lava enviroment. It's very early wip, but I didn't have the time to finish it - surely it will be one of things to recreate in DU (if tools allow this).

Nice! I really hope we do get lava planets in DU  :D

96jk76.jpg

PS. Be advised I'm not advertising LM, but the way I see it, DU might be the closest thing to that game.

Hello Hampius

I still Play LM, im curretly looking to build a space ship hull in LM to see how it will look in voxels. Remember all the great secrets we found in the voxel engine, Im looking forward to see if the Alpha team in DU can found those same things.

this is a ship i built in Second life, my Luxury Starship Yacht, all the comforts of home . 2 guest bedrooms, 1 Master bedroom, hanger bay for shuttles, engineering room, Full bridge, Living room, as you can see slide out balcany, out the back is the slide out Patio

2ikulwo.jpg

here is the full sized land build in landmark(about 300 to 400m), this will be less then half the size of what we will have in DU(1000m). look closely you can see me standing down on the shore. the colored spots you see on the ground are resources you can mine, they are random.

245dd03.jpg

I Hope you will Join the Alpha team, it will be rough at first but we will work to make it better. we could use someone with your Voxel building skills on the Alpha team.

sample advance Starship builds from Second life

that was good times

I hear you hampius, that will be up to you and I, we can talk with the devs during alpha to get those in DU, these tools might be the default tools for voxel engine. I am so excited about being in the Alpha for DU. this will be the second time im in an alpha, the other one is Star Citizen. Really look at the Full kickstarter video it shows alot of build tools and things we will be able to do while building.

I hear you hampius, that will be up to you and I, we can talk with the devs during alpha to get those in DU, these tools might be the default tools for voxel engine. I am so excited about being in the Alpha for DU. this will be the second time im in an alpha, the other one is Star Citizen. Really look at the Full kickstarter video it shows alot of build tools and things we will be able to do while building.

well, apparently this has been confirmed in today's last FAQ with JC, no worries!

Well, it's not my stuff, yet it's a friend of mine - check out Shattari ( https://twitter.com/Shattari13 ) for quite huge amount of inspiration for sci-fi stuff. Oh, and guess what - they are all made with voxels! :D

Shattari is the best voxelmancer  I've ever seen.  Skill AND imagination.   I look forward to seeing what he creates in this game. 

Heh, I've also backed SC :)

I have yet to build anything of worth in the sci-fi genre, but here is my best one that comes close, and then another one that is one of my favs.

Hopefully we will get tools that will allow us to build similar things in this game.  I am DYING to get started!!

Takish Outpost:

game-ss-2.jpg

Ogre Guild Hall:

launch-screen.jpg

OMG He will be the fist DU millionaire, He will make a killing in DU building houses, there are others in LM like him that do some amazing work in voxels. but his sci fi builds look Perfect for DU. the space ship on that landing pad will be flying in DU. Cant wait to see what he does with starships, space stations, houses, City buildings, parks to relax in. That is what is possible with VOXELS :), Great builds Dhara Elysande.

Obviously not a voxel build but here's a spaceplane concept I came up with not too long ago, my latest attempt to combine a bunch of different functions into a single, streamlined propulsion system:

another_spaceplane_by_linkarcher-dab45fc

One of these days I'll have to add some details and learn to texture.