The Sex Offenders Registry - RECRUITING!

Uhm, is not a dictatorship the exact opposite of freedom loving people Kiklix? :P Is the Ancient One going to oblige to not being a dictator? O_o

The Ancient One is cool though. As an entrepreneur in LUA scripting ships to do many insane things, I see my little RnD division and the Anicnet One working together :P

If you want to build a civilization a democracy works well.  If you want to lead an Armada of blood thirsty raiders, hierarchical dictatorships work best.

A group of blood thirsty raiders is more akin to an army than a state. Unlike most armies Blackguard soldiers can quit at any time with no repercussions 

If you want to build a civilization a democracy works well.  If you want to lead an Armada of blood thirsty raiders, hierarchical dictatorships work best.

A group of blood thirsty raiders is more akin to an army than a state. Unlike most armies Blackguard soldiers can quit at any time with no repercussions 

Oh Ancient One, your wisdom is radiant. Forgive my insolence.

• 2 weeks later...

Question: How can you be a pirate coalition and be tagged as neutral lol?

COPS is not a pirate coalition. If you read the description, that would answer itself.

Think of COPS like a bunch of buddies occasionally getting together at a bar, have a few drinks, and then go their separate ways to do whatever they want. 

COPS is not a pirate coalition. If you read the description, that would answer itself.

Think of COPS like a bunch of buddies occasionally getting together at a bar, have a few drinks, and then go their separate ways to do whatever they want. 

Well I should think the title of the organization somewhat contradictory. If I recall, this "not a pirate coalition" is called the "Coalition of Pirates and Smugglers". Food for thought.

Well I should think the title of the organization somewhat contradictory. If I recall, this "not a pirate coalition" is called the "Coalition of Pirates and Smugglers". Food for thought.

You have a valid point, nothing I can do about that.

But my point still stands, name aside. 

Many things are contradictory :V

Like... if their pirates, pirate a pirate not in their pirate coalition, does that make COPS cops or does that make them pirates that pirate pirates? And, if so, if a pirate pirates another pirate, does that require a union representative to settle the matter, or is there a pirate judge to act as an arbiter on the legal illegelity of the illegal action? So many questions.

Many things are contradictory :V

Like... if their pirates, pirate a pirate not in their pirate coalition, does that make COPS cops or does that make them pirates that pirate pirates? And, if so, if a pirate pirates another pirate, does that require a union representative to settle the matter, or is there a pirate judge to act as an arbiter on the legal illegelity of the illegal action? So many questions.

How about we just leave it at one person ruining another persons day, and then have a few drinks afterwards? :D

This is not really that hard guys. I laid it all out in the OP, with video links.

Dhara has a link that helps to describe the kind of pirates we are (Noble Pirates). Keep in mind, you all are thinking sea faring pirates, not space pirates.

http://futurewarstories.blogspot.com/2013/03/fws-topics-space-pirates.html

We are in fact, a Coalition of Pirates & Smugglers...with some tag alongs.

Huh for some reason i accidentally unsubscribed from my own thread and missed all this,  Old people and computers amirite 

guttertrash, I wish you the best with Blackguard! 

Question: How can you be a pirate coalition and be tagged as neutral lol?

Well here's how i see it.

The universe is chaotic, beautiful, random, balanced,  the only true neutral that can exist unbiased.  perfect. 

Man will seek to replace beauty with structure. Man is driven by vanity and ego. Man will destroy perfection and replace it with corruption. 

I will not fight for men, I will fight for the balance

Blackguard really isn't pirates, or smugglers, we may occasionally pirate or smuggle. These are  activities we may engage in on our path but they don't define us.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...