Collaborating on Fanmade Music

Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if there is anyone here who might want to collaborate on some fan music for Dual Universe. 

Nothing official, clearly, but just something fanmade that people can listen to while they're playing (or waiting for the game).

I'm thinking of synth heavy music like the soundtrack for Jodorowsky's Dune:

However I'm certainly not tied to that genre.

Eve Online has had hundreds (or thousands) of fan made songs, and I've seen collections of fan made music distributed for people to listen to while they play:

https://soundcloud.com/groups/eve-online (a small list of such music).

As for software and instruments, I have the following:

• Ableton Suite 9
  • Serum
  • Native Instruments Komplete 7 (been too lazy to upgrade)
  • Moog Minitaur
  • Korg Minilogue (I'm in love with this synth)
  • Sylenth1
  • Guitars (Acoustic and Electric)
  • etc. (I have tons of plugins and other instruments, I just rarely ever use them so I can't remember them off the top of my head)

So, might anyone be down to collaborate on some fanmade music? 

I tried dabbling in to music a few years back, but real life decided that wasn't going to happen. I have the time now, but not so much the same interest anymore. :/

That said, I like this. Something similar was done for Star Citizen and the fanmade unofficial soundtrack was marvelous. I still listen to it quite frequently.

I tried dabbling in to music a few years back, but real life decided that wasn't going to happen. I have the time now, but not so much the same interest anymore. :/

That said, I like this. Something similar was done for Star Citizen and the fanmade unofficial soundtrack was marvelous. I still listen to it quite frequently.

Would you happen to have links for the Star Citizen fanmade music? 

Umm.. i can play the banjo! 

I don't have one anymore though so i guess I'm more useless than i realized now that i type it out. 

well i do like music so i wish you the best and look forward to hearing the results! 

I've got a banjo too, but I could never get the finger picking pattern down :-( 

Here is some ambient music I was playing around with tonight along with the flight footage from the latest gameplay video. 

I apologize for the poor video quality, as it's the best I could do with the free video editor I have.

I've been learning to play music by ear for pretty much my entire life. I couldn't tell you straight up what key on a piano is C, not after thinking for a half a minute or so, but I could digitally compose you a Piano melody that I've been told is top notch. I'd be happy to collaborate :)

I use FL Studio 12 and a keyboard on the side to compose. I'm still learning of course, everything I know is (literally) self taught.

• 1 year later...