Consoles

Great. So my average laptop will not handle DU.. I'm not really interested into console version, but if any current console could handle this title my computer would handle it even better.

The Pre-Alpha, non-optimised version of the game was run in a laptop during the XPGamer interview with the project director JC Baillie. My estimates are that given the way the game engine is set, an average 300-450 USD (as of this post's date) rig Desktop, could handle the game, certainly on a lower graphical setting, but hnadling it none the less. 

If my old, 4 gig laptop can handle Planetside 2 in zerg mode, then a 300 USD rig PC today can handle Dual's final, optimised version.

I dont know how hard is for you guys to make money but i think you can do it(My parents are doctors so i dont have a problem with that)

If he can afford a 500 USD console, he can afford a 300 USD PC. And the game is way off to come out. And Alpha Test is not for the faint at heart. It's usually a mess of bugs that need to be reported and sorted out by the devs. So yeah, until 2017, he'll be set on money.

Good to know Captain. I haven't tried Planetside 2 yet. But still I'm concerned about minimum requirements.

Dragoon what do you mean 'farm money', as far as I know there is no magic wealth giving tree with dollars instead leafs :-D.

I dont know how hard is for you guys to make money but i think you can do it(My parents are doctors so i dont have a problem with that)

this is not a chat, don't spam

@op i think i read somewhere (i'm not sure) that the actual focus right now is PC only, and maybe in the future, we'll see it on other platforms.

this is not a chat, don't spam

@op i think i read somewhere (i'm not sure) that the actual focus right now is PC only, and maybe in the future, we'll see it on other platforms.

Console are not the market for this and how can you put all the functiona of a keyboard in a controller?

Console are not the market for this and how can you put all the functiona of a keyboard in a controller?

By actually using a keyboard on the console. They are called third party peripherals young sir.

kys jk 

"Kill yourself"? Maybe you go with your own advice and free us from your presence?

this is a niche market

Please read something first, before you open mouth and say something utterly stupid ;/

Adding consoles to mix will be cool, it is always a larger playerbase, means better gampeplay and interactions :)

"Kill yourself"? Maybe you go with your own advice and free us from your presence?

Plus, please read something first, before you open mouth and say something utterly stupid ;/

Adding consoles to mix will be cool, it is always a larger playerbase, means better gampeplay and interactions :)

He's 14, excuse him. And cross-platform is a thing ever since Destiny started their merging initiative of all its servers to one, cross-platform service. And yes, to use LUA, you'll have to get a keyboard and a widget to run the LUA coder on your PS4 or XBONE. But it's feasible. 

is this game m8

Oh yeah. So you said that voxel games are niche for consoles? Or space exploration games? Even so, IF it is "niche" it SHOLUD be ported to as many platforms as possible - because more platforms = more players  = more profit for devs. Is that simple.

console audience are normaly casuals

Yeah, of course, Mister I-Know-All. BTW, what is wrong with "hardz0re gamerz" and them obsession on "casuals"? :<

cd3.jpg

Whatever the guy who made the topic was basically asking if his PC can take the game, oh and in the console part about it being mostly casuals i am pretty sure,I started with console with my big bro we played with all the plastations and i just assume the majority are casuals with what i have seen in my time playing consoles.Casuals dont normaly invest the time needed for a game like this thats why the play other less time taking game like cod and others.

Dude just farm that money xD, no but really this game might come out in 2017 or even early 2018

let me correct this for you, this game might come out in 2018 or even early 2019. And at that time consoles will be able to handle that game.

Besides that, just writing jk after being rude doesn't excuse shitty attitude. Else we wouldn't have a need for judges and lawyers.

Either you don't write something like that or don't shrink back if you dislike someone/something.

let me correct this for you, this game might come out in 2018 or even early 2019. And at that time consoles will be able to handle that game.

Besides that, just writing jk after being rude doesn't excuse shitty attitude. Else we wouldn't have a need for judges and lawyers.

Either you don't write something like that or don't shrink back if you dislike someone/something.

He's a 14 year old. Let them hormones burn out.

Casuals dont normaly invest the time needed for a game like this thats why the play other less time taking game like cod and others. 

I am casual gamer - I have life, work, relationship and ton of other things to do beside games, so I can play at most few hours in week. And what, you forbid me play DU?

I am casual gamer - I have life, work, relationship and ton of other things to do beside games, so I can play at most few hours in week. And what, you forbid me play DU?

FUCK THEN THATS YOU, like wtf dude are you now speacking for all casuals? Mate we shouldnt even speack in this topic anymore, the good sir called Captaintwerkmotor answered this dudes problem being that he wasnt shure if his PC could take it, He asked us about the consoles because he thought that if a console could run the game hid PC could also do it.Im not forbiding you from playing the game like what in the world