Dhara

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I am getting zero notifications when someone messages me or posts replies or likes or anything on either the forums or posts on the community page.   

Is there a setting I missed somewhere? 

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I am getting zero notifications when someone messages me or posts replies or likes or anything on either the forums or posts on the community page.   

Are you tagging to follow a topic? It's on the top right of the page when you read a topic. You can then optimise the settings on your profile through the notificationss tab, to follow any topic you comment on.

Alternatively, when you are on the main page, press Alt+2 and you will be brought to the "new topics", there you can sort through what you want to see. Check the "show me what I have followed" and you will see if there are any messages there on those topics specifically. If there are, then you just have to see who quoted you :P 

I noticed this as well the other day, need to go into Notification options and checkbox the various options there to turn other notifications on. 

OK, I just checked everything in there.  Hopefully that did the trick.   Still would like notifications from the Community board, but there don't seem to be any settings for it yet.