New gameplay footage!

nietoperek

looks good so far, but that video made me wonder, will there be climate zones on the planets? (i know its prealpha, and that would probably be something that comes later, still curious tho)

Yup, on twitter they show artwork for desert biome.

As for clip: for pre-Alpha this game looks absolutely amazing and polished Oo

that artwork only means we will have planets with deserts, but not that deserts and forests will be on the same planet^^

that artwork only means we will have planets with deserts, but not that deserts and forests will be on the same planet^^

Actually on the trailer, about 08:20 you can see other type of forest, looking like jungle (near mountains, with lot of lakes). It mean at least two "climatic zones" on same planet ;)

Actually on the trailer, about 08:20 you can see other type of forest, looking like jungle (near mountains, with lot of lakes). It mean at least two "climatic zones" on same planet ;)

mh, i think thats a misinterpretation, for me it looks like the normal trees on sandy ground, they most likely don't check yet if the ground fits to the trees.

He answered a few questions that I had, and even gave us a bit more information about the display panels (both in cockpits and in command centers), so I'm very pleased by everything I heard and saw.

It's clear that they still have a bit of work ahead of them before Alpha, underground textures and game mechanics off the top of my head, but it's awesome to see just how far they are now.

Based on what we know so far, I'd be happy to throw money at NQ for their crowdfunding. It just makes me more excited to see what's in store for the months ahead before they really show the game off for the kickstarter. 

Really excited to get a bit more of a peak at the building tools in action!

Pretty disappointed in IGN though.  The title of the article is literally just "No Man's Sky Style game" and they never even bothered to tweet the article because they're too busy tweeting Dos Equis ads and pics of Gary Busy.   :wacko:

Pretty disappointed in IGN though.  The title of the article is literally just "No Man's Sky Style game" and they never even bothered to tweet the article because they're too busy tweeting Dos Equis ads and pics of Gary Busy.   :wacko:

They basicly just want to make clickbait...

I personally have STRONG doubts regarding no man sky.

IGN is a cesspool where journalistic integrity goes to die. Yeah, because No Man's Sky has voxels and a building system.... right. I almost liked IGN for a short moment. But still, the shaders look nice in the engine and the rendering distance seems almost as if they utilise dynamic resolutions to keep the processing needs low, while maintaining the general shapes when observing from a distance. 

IGN is a cesspool where journalistic integrity goes to die. Yeah, because No Man's Sky has voxels and a building system.... right. I almost liked IGN for a short moment. But still, the shaders look nice in the engine and the rendering distance seems almost as if they utilise dynamic resolutions to keep the processing needs low, while maintaining the general shapes when observing from a distance. 

I like the amount of flora that the planet has and the mountains that are spaced from the planes

I thought that as well.