Let's get some silly ideas going? :P

Anaximander

Perhaps this would be more appropriate for Landmark but I don't know much about that game...

But if I ever retire from being a Director at my corp... I'd like to gather together small group of people to build the Shire on a far away planet.

There we would lead simple lives, far from the greed and passion of the men of Alioth. We'd spend our days tending our gardens and hiding away in our hobbit holes, only to emerge to enjoy some fine ale and dancing under the starlight.

Anyone with me ? ^_^

Perhaps this would be more appropriate for Landmark but I don't know much about that game...

But if I ever retire from being a Director at my corp... I'd like to gather together small group of people to build the Shire on a far away planet.

There we would lead simple lives, far from the greed and passion of the men of Alioth. We'd spend our days tending our gardens and hiding away in our hobbit holes, only to emerge to enjoy some fine ale and dancing under the starlight.

Anyone with me ? ^_^

If ye read the books, ye know what happened to the Shire :V

Should be a minigame called 'Dual Universe's Got Talent'. A way to entertain the masses with an over-glorified show and tell. We could even have News segments and platforms for political debates and such. Actually, it's looking like we're going to need a whole television system here with real players to run it. I'm starting to think I should make my own organization, the Coalition of Broadcasting Stuff (COBS). 

Should be a minigame called 'Dual Universe's Got Talent'. A way to entertain the masses with an over-glorified show and tell. We could even have News segments and platforms for political debates and such. Actually, it's looking like we're going to need a whole television system here with real players to run it. I'm starting to think I should make my own organization, the Coalition of Broadcasting Stuff (COBS). 

And, puppet cats. 

In that case I am putting in an early request from COBS. I'd like my own TV show called: 'I'm Not A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' where I get to place my chosen contestants on a planet made out of candy floss (or cotton candy) and watch them eat the whole planet.

In that case I am putting in an early request from COBS. I'd like my own TV show called: 'I'm Not A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' where I get to place my chosen contestants on a planet made out of candy floss (or cotton candy) and watch them eat the whole planet.

If that's the case and the whole planet is edible, we need a sorta Blooper's Reel, called Pooper's Reel. *ba dum tss*

#Bad_Pun_3_:_Pun_With_A_Vengeance :P

I really like the TV idea for realz.  I will be more than willing to co-host a Top Gear -esq spaceship show.  We'd need a tame Space fighter pilot though....

Some say he has never heard of music, and his knees bend both ways, but we know him as the Stigg!

other silly ideas:  How far can you launch yourself with medieval siege weapons contest

I'm going to go the whole way and just say, let's make the entire Universe out of cotton candy. Cotton candy moons, stars, spaceships, everything for light years around! *semi-creepy laugh*

Look out before my Gum Drop Torpedoes blow you apart.