Shout out to all n00bs ;-)

I was updating my profile and noticed under my user name it said "Member Since Yesterday".  I don't know why but that just made me laugh, I guess it's because I've been around for a while with my own YouTube channel, Sketchfab portfolio and extensive Imgur album.  I have to say though in the short time I've been here I've been made to feel extremely welcome by this community.  I wanted to say thanks to everybody who helped me to set up my account and get orientated on this forum.

I'm not usually an early adopter of games and software, but based on the information I have so far, Dual Universe will be a great project to get in on the ground floor.  Basically, my understanding is that for the first few months after release the community will be building the groundwork technology and craft designs that players who join the game later on can use to flesh out the game world.  Now that's something I can sink my teeth into!

In short I'd like to send a shout out to all the other newbies in this community and any others that join in the future - you're in the right spot.  It's a great place to be and if you have any questions don't hesitate to make yourself heard.  I'm looking forward to working with all you...

Jett

I probably come from a different background than most people interested in this game.  My stuff was designed in KSP, and most members here I believe have experience with Space Engineers.  I downloaded a shareware app that exported 3D files into a standard format for Sketchfab.  It would certainly be nice to have a tool like that for Dual Universe.

Here's the link: 

https://sketchfab.com/jolly_roger

I haven't done a lot with livestreams so far, and my channel only has KSP stuff on it right now but I plan on branching out soon.  

Nice to see someone coming from ksp, still a valid game (i played a little, but i get bored quite quickly in singleplayer games)

I never really played KSP right - I had a whole fleet of interplanetary starships.  The forum community is really good there as well, it almost makes up for the fact that it is a single-player game.

q1QntjO.png