Virtual Reality Support?

Toridon

Has there been discussion regarding whether the DU team is expecting to integrate VR support? 

This would be the most incredible VR experience I could think of!

If anyone has any details, I'd love to hear more about it.

Thanks!

between now and release i expect of lot of tweaks to the game. even from alpha to beta to live there will be alot of changes. its 2016 and this game wont be released in its full format till 2018. Hopefully by then i have a rig set up to do vr and a vr head set 

• 1 month later...

I am intrigued by the VR movement. I haven't experienced it first hand, but watching videos and reading testimonials makes me excited for the future. This game seems a great candidate for pushing VR to the next level. 

"

I hope this doesn't become a friendlier version of SAO...With VR support, some people might just stop living their real lives...Hence the question: "what is reality?"

"

Well, I mean, less traffic, that's something I guess :V

Well, I mean, less traffic, that's something I guess :V

"Indeed it is. I prefer to create my own reality in what little ways I can. Although, there's always a new challenge presented by people who couldn't care less about others. That's reality, I guess: a constant struggle to perfect what you can."

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi everyone,

It seems this topic has been necroposted a couple of times already.

Please don't do that as the topic may not be relevant after nearly two years (topic has started in July 2016)

This is the case here: the feature list we take as reference is the Kickstarter page.

VR would be a "nice to have" but was never in the core game mechanics listed in September 2016 for the Kickstarter campaign.

So it means we may include VR in the game at some point, but if we do, this won't be anyway near the Official Release (but much later).

I will now lock this thread that shouldn't have been resurrected.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.