Alright, while I continue to work on things, for any COPS members who wish to stay together, apply here - https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/band-of-outlaws

Nothing is changing except a new name and face. 

Thanks,

Cybrex

"Rise, rise, rise again. I hope this one surpasses the one before!"

The reason why the text was changed was specifically because we saw how the system could be abused.

Infiltrating an organization and trying to sabotage it from the inside is one thing.

However sabotaging an organization by using a flaw of the game mechanics is another: keep in mind this is never intended by the devs.

So if some of you find some game mechanics strange that could be abused, just contact me in private and I will discuss the devs to check if this is intended or not.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

The reason why the text was changed was specifically because we saw how the system could be abused.

Infiltrating an organization and trying to sabotage it from the inside is one thing.

However sabotaging an organization by using a flaw of the game mechanics is another: keep in mind this is never intended by the devs.

So if some of you find some game mechanics strange that could be abused, just contact me in private and I will discuss the devs to check if this is intended or not.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

I guess I'm confused, was there a problem with this already?

I guess I'm confused, was there a problem with this already?

Previously, when you would apply to an organization the warning message would say that any members in said organization now, would be legates when the game launched. They fixed this error today.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait .... I am 12 ..... wat happened?

B/c members now won't be Legates when launched is that why COPS disappeared?

I am mostly sad b/c there won't be any more hate COPS threads ..... oh wait.

Edit: So to clarify ... members now unless made a Legate will NOT be Legates when game launches or WILL be?