COPS is having another game night this upcoming Saturday!

Date: 8/6

Time: 16:00 CST

Game: Stellaris

Voice Chat: COPS Discord (PM for invite to the discord.)

I hope to see a lot of COPS members show up for some galactic conquest! And again, anyone from the Dual Universe community is welcome. :)

COPS is having another game night this upcoming Saturday!

Date: 8/6

Time: 16:00 CST

Game: Stellaris

Voice Chat: COPS Discord (PM for invite to the discord.)

I hope to see a lot of COPS members show up for some galactic conquest! And again, anyone from the Dual Universe community is welcome. :)

I hope everyone who attends has a good time! :D

Had a good Game Night again tonight, Stellaris turned out to be a pretty fun game to run with. Thanks again to everyone who showed up! Next week we'll be doing another, and as always, anyone from the DU community are welcome. :)

Thanks,

Cybrex

I'll be releasing details for next Saturdays Game Night here in a few days. That said, I will be enlisting the help of one of our EU guys so we can hold two separate times to accommodate our split timezone member base. I hope this works out better for everyone, and that we'll get some more faces to show up. :)

Also, COPS is currently almost finished with our website/forums. It's been a tedious process trying to get it just right, and I really hope everyone will like it!

Thanks,

Cybrex

Game Night will be kicking off again this Saturday, game is undecided however (should have something by end of today). Stellaris was fun to play through, but I'm going to be leaning towards popular free to play games for those whose wallets are sealed shut. :D

I have also enlisted the help of one of our European timezone members to assist with scheduling a separate time for our EU guys to have their game night. While we will try to keep both the EU and US times close, this will work better to accommodate both sides for gaming, rather than trying to work with both at the same time. So we'll see how it goes. ;)

Lastly, this Friday my server host will be upgrading their servers, and this obviously includes mine. Teamspeak will be down until Friday night/Saturday morning, and I will more than likely have a new IP for it. I'll try to get that new address to everyone prior to game night.

Thanks,

Cybrex

Greetings Kiklix and Lady_Astrum,

I'd like to run a small highlight on your organization on the Dual Universe Sleepers website; I just PMailed you the raw text, please feel free to check and let me know if you require any correction or information complement before publishing.

Good to have you on board Ryoko! And our 70th member too!  :lol:

Thank you again for having me! Gold stars -n- Jolly Rogers abound!

Also, thank you again for the signature! I love it <3

P.S. - Downloading Planetside 2 just incase you all decide to play that this weekend. Though, I'm not sure how times will match up (JST here) ^^;

Hate to double post, but I got Planetside 2 downloaded and installed while I slept. Tried it out and made it through the tutorial (though I still don't know what I'm doing, lol) I also got TS setup though only 1 person was there AFK (no mic, sry) So, minus the time difference, all should be good if you guys decide on PS2 again ^_^v

COPS GAME NIGHT AUGUST 13TH

Date: Aug. 13th

EU Time: 7 PM (London)

US Time: 6 PM (Central Standard)

Game: Planetside 2

Server: Emerald

Faction: Terran Republic

Voicechat: COPS Teamspeak Server

(Note: I am getting a new server tomorrow, and will have new TS information which will be passed out tomorrow evening. I apologize for this inconvenience, but my provider is upgrading their servers in Dallas, and mine is one of them.)

COPS is gearing up for its third game night this upcoming Saturday! I have been working with one of our EU guys to find suitable times for or varied members across the globe to play together. So, EU and US will have different starting times for the game night. That said, I will still be around for the EU game night, and play through until the US starts. We'll see how this works, and go from there. :)

While our website/forums are currently being worked on, myself and the EU event coordinator are looking in to compiling a list of various games, and potentially an MMORPG or two to have the COPS community vote on. We're hoping to expand our game selection (Free To Play games primarily) to keep it to where anyone in COPS and outside can join us in some gaming fun without spending a dime.

Thanks,

Cybrex

Regretfully, COPS has been disbanded by Kiklix due to personal reasons I don't need to detail here on the forums. If you want to know why, you can message me privately, or reach out to Kiklix for an answer from him. Personally, this event is just silly all things considered, but whatever.

Despite this trivial incident occurring, I'll be pushing forward with rounding up anyone in COPS to a different org so we can keep the spirit alive that is COPS. 

Thanks,

Cybrex

I have a rough feeling or assumption when reading these few lines.

If my assumption (without know any details) is correct, than these cases are usually always bad in some way or another. I hope you can recover, do your own or perhaps find shelter elsewhere. Wink wink.

Hi everyone,

The text mentioned in the first post is a text from the beta version of the portal, before going live.
This text has been modified before going live but unfortunately not in all place.
It has been changed on the "Create a new organization" page but not on the "Join the organization" page.
This is just something that has never been reported and went through the QA before the portal going live.

Update on the Community Portal is incoming as we speak.

This is the text that should be considered as the official one:

new-rules.jpg