After conversing with the majority of members in COPS, and reaching out to a few other DU community members, seems that Planetside 2 is a good option for us all to group up and play together! It is free to play, and team oriented. It couldn't hurt to at least try it right?

Here are the current details for 7/30s Game Night!

Date: 7/30 Saturday

Time: 4 PM CST (This should be 10 PM for our UK guys)

Game: Planetside 2 (Terran Republic Faction)

Voice Chat: Teamspeak 66.150.214.9:15490

If you have any questions please let me know! If anything changes with the plans, I'll be sure to let everyone know before hand. Also, this offer is also extended to the rest of the Dual Universe community. Come pew pew with your fellow DU comrades!

I really hope to see everyone there!

Thanks,

Cybrex

Dont forget, COPS's first game night is tomorrow at 4 PM CST! We'll be playing planetside 2 on the Emerald server. Teamspeak info is in the quote.

Dont forget, COPS's first game night is tomorrow at 4 PM CST! We'll be playing planetside 2 on the Emerald server. Teamspeak info is in the quote.

I'll be playing NC as "MichaelKatarnxNCx" on Emerald... Let the hunt begin lol ;)

I may hop in the teamspeak but It depends though if I can find my only working headset in time and get teamspeak installed and working properly by then :)

I'll be playing NC as "MichaelKatarnxNCx" on Emerald... Let the hunt begin lol ;)

I may hop in the teamspeak but It depends though if I can find my only working headset in time and get teamspeak installed and working properly by then :)

If you don't have a mic, no worries. Installing is fairly quick as well. Hope to see you there! :D

You can apply here Rooster! https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/cops-coalition-of-pirates-smugglers

Also, had a very good turn out for Game Night with Planetside 2. We'll be doing another one next week, so stay tuned!

I think I came across you guys a few times in planetside 2 while playing on the NC side ;) I do have to say the battles were pretty crazy today lol. How was the TR side? It seemed things were back and forth between the NC and TR. Next week, if game night is back in PS2, you all should try the NC side. Its pretty crazy lol :)

I think I came across you guys a few times in planetside 2 while playing on the NC side ;) I do have to say the battles were pretty crazy today lol. How was the TR side? It seemed things were back and forth between the NC and TR. Next week, if game night is back in PS2, you all should try the NC side. Its pretty crazy lol :)

At first it flipped a lot for us. Pushing and then getting pushed back. Though near the end of our session, it seemed like TR was gaining the upper hand.

At first it flipped a lot for us. Pushing and then getting pushed back. Though near the end of our session, it seemed like TR was gaining the upper hand.

Are you sure some spiffy outfit didn't go for a Max Drop with fractures everywhere? :P

COPS had our 60th member join today! I don't think anyone of us thought COPS would become so attractive to people, but thank you very much to everyone who believes in us, who likes our message, who wants to be part of creating our piece of (pirate) civilization in Dual when the time comes, and who supports us going forwards.

Thank you all. 

With last Saturdays success at Game Night, COPS will be hosting another one this Saturday! The game I have in mind for this one is Stellaris. It's a great 4X strategy game that has really taken off with the help of a few select mods. I don't have anything set in stone just yet, but I will be sure to let everyone know.

As always, this event isn't excluded to only COPS members. Anyone from the Dual Universe community can participate. :) 

Thanks,

Cybrex

COPS had our 60th member join today! I don't think anyone of us thought COPS would become so attractive to people, but thank you very much to everyone who believes in us, who likes our message, who wants to be part of creating our piece of (pirate) civilization in Dual when the time comes, and who supports us going forwards.

Thank you all. 

Just amazing! :D I still can't believe the growth we have in COPS for membership :) If we get to 100 members, that would be a major milestone for the COPS organization I think :)

Ok How can i join I have send  Lady_Astrum An PM.

And i am in the teamspeak server.

Astrum should reach out to you soon, also apply here on our community portal site - https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/cops-coalition-of-pirates-smugglers

Right now, not many are using the teamspeak. We use it occasionally for game nights, but beyond that not a whole lot of traffic for right now. That may change in the future, but we'll see.

Astrum should reach out to you soon, also apply here on our community portal site - https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/cops-coalition-of-pirates-smugglers

Right now, not many are using the teamspeak. We use it occasionally for game nights, but beyond that not a whole lot of traffic for right now. That may change in the future, but we'll see.

Ok NP i will login Team Speak ever day it the first thing i do. UUUMMMMM not the first thing i need to turn my PC on first ;-)

Before i can login to Team Speak ;-)